Bryn Mawr Communications (bmctoday.com) is seeking a highly motivated Data Analyst to join a nimble, high-output analytics operations team to help enhance and deliver detailed client-facing BI reports and tell data-driven stories.
WHO WE ARE
Bryn Mawr Communications has a deep understanding of the markets we serve, innovative products and content channels, and the network of influencers to bring big ideas to life. Our keen sense of the industry has precipitated insightful medical education content since 2001, and we continue to evolve with media trends to offer unrivaled vehicles for brand awareness, content marketing, and genuine audience connections. We pride ourselves on developing market-leading print, digital, and multi-media channels staffed by self-motivated professionals who enjoy becoming fully immersed in their fields. Our culture encourages staff at all levels of tenure and experience to share ideas and empowers them to implement new strategies to address everyday challenges. Critical thinkers flourish with our fast-paced and perpetually busy schedule. We nurture a tightly knit, team-driven atmosphere by working closely with our digital and client-relations colleagues, with collaboration at the core of what we do.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Extract, interpret, and report on data across internal databases and marketing platforms
- Generate recurring and ad-hoc client reports and communicate with clients
- Document all processes and procedures in central repository
- Provide feedback from client reporting to internal Data and Analytics team
- Review internal reports to identify trends or anomalies within the data
- Ensure design, formatting, and measurement practices are consistent
- Understand outliers in data
- Support pre-sales efforts by providing internal teams with campaign metrics
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to help improve the client reporting experience
- Maintain open and frequent dialogue with your manager and multidisciplinary teams
Who You Are:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Marketing or another related field. Degrees in Data Science, Statistics, Marketing, and Computer Science are preferred
- Proficient/Advanced level spreadsheet skills, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- At least 2-3 years prior experience or knowledge of Business Intelligence tools i.e., Tableau, PowerBi, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Python and basic SQL
- Detail-oriented and superior organization skills
- Demonstrated experience handling large data sets and relational databases
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills and dedication to accuracy, and work efficiency in a remote-hybrid work environment
- Effective communicator with all levels and clients across all communication channels i.e., virtual video platforms, phone, email, etc.
- Passionate about supporting continuous improvement initiatives to help improve the client reporting experience
- Driven to thrive in a changing media environment
- Prior experience or knowledge working with CRM platforms a plus. i.e., Hubspot
- Experience in web and email marketing or advertising a plus
- Prior experience or knowledge working with Google Analytics a plus
What We Offer:
Along with a competitive salary, Bryn Mawr Communications offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, Group Life & Short/Long-term disability coverage, 401(k) match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and much more. We value hard work and a positive can-do attitude, and in return, we foster a fun, friendly, and team-oriented culture.